Fri, Apr 29 @ 6:11 PM 6:30? Oh my lol Ur good Maybe u are driving tho😂 I'm gone Wdym *Hone Home? Cause you were slowwww Aight be there in 5 K Fri, Apr 29 @ 10:49 PM Night Goodnight :)
Alright Preview, this was my thoughts on a bedroom floor, at 11.20 on a Conference Weekend. I've been contemplating who I am meant to be. Just a brown eyed blondie wakin up at three. A coke bottle stuck my eyes as I went to sleep. Was it hers, or did I buy it for the memories? Why do I still have it clearly old as June 22" I can see. That one night it seemed like a dream. Everything I had visioned became a reality. Little white dress, living in Tennessee, Nothing better than seeing a fourth finger with a ring. Toad smiling high cause damn shawty is finer than brownies. hahahahaha. Shit, life's good, it can't get better till I turned a cheek. Flyin high, and saving lives feels like a need. What age are you again... Oh yeah Just turned 23. Living in the south, shit hate humidity. Oh well, at least it gives girly a reason to ........................ Jk, that dirty, ain't gonna write that for the time being. Pfffft. Honeymoon every night if I am speaking honestly. L...
Hit Shuffle on my playlist, and Venice Queen came on, I only listened to them a little bit last year. In fact the least I ever have. Kinda crazy. Used to be my dream to live like that band. I checked my top 100 songs, and not one song was RHCP. Wildddddd. Weird. Guess that's how you know I changed quite a bit. Well at least I think I have, but its always fun to reflect on what has been. Dosed been playing hella lately though cause damn I love that song. Been dosed a few times in my life now, but I haven't found my final dose. I'll keep my eye out when I get back in August... Anyways without further adoo adu? UH Do.... Played all these songs too just remind. Good times though, can't deny. Stepped too far with all my lies. Yet why did I ever try to compromise? Forgive me, I had no shot that's why I tried. Doing well though I don't want to reply. Missing a lot of hoodies, I wonder why? Young love never seems to work, why'd I ever try? So much stupid shit, ha...
Comments
Post a Comment