Sept. 21, 2026
New Blog: JK I like this one and aint starting a new one cause that takes time, and I lowkey aint got that rn...wait yeah you do that is why you're writing a blog you loser
Does anyone read these?
Kinda weird to think the fact of the matter I always have the same timing on how these work. I plainly think of the friends, fears, and failures in life. I have been scrolling through old photos and see that a year and a halfish or something of another is gone. Kinda strikes me because it was lowkey some of the happiest times in my life. Weird. It's cool though. Like I have pretty much 0 like close friends, but I also have like a lot of people I interact with everyday. I am in charge of a lot of stuff, and also in a group with a lotta people, but broke off from it when I moved kinda.
I think about that. There was a time when I had a lot of homies, and then three in 3 year of highschool.
Those are still my friends, but I don't talk to them like ever. I had a group of 4 my senior year and that was a weird dynamic of eskimossss, but it was cool. I had a new 3 when I started that roof risky thing, but that was a blast, and then I started school, and kinda had no one. I moved back in, and dated someone who was really cool again, but lost my other homies, and then no one for a while. Went to basic and basically had only people I could rely on, and those are some of my bros too. Then I got back, and last year was actually like good, but I had a team of so much fun, and a ward of so much cool. Now I am down south, and not really got that. Like what happened?
Life goes way up, and way down, and all around, but it is pretty low right now. I don't really know why, well yeah I do, I keep thinking of old things which is fine, like everyone does, but man I really gave up on a lot of people. I threw away a lot of stuff, and that bothers me because it seems like I can never take it back. Yet also like I want to have those crazy adventures, I want to be someone they can count on, I want to be there for them, and be friends with all of them, the problem is man drama. Like I am stupid sometimes and made a lotta mistakes I can't take back, but I want to. I wish I could. I just hope one day whether this life, the next life, or two weeks, two years, two decades I can say we are still friends, I still can count on them.
This goes to that Junior Year group of 3
That Senior Year Group of 4
That College Freshman year group of 6
That Roof crew of 3
That Group who did pushups with me every night.
I love you all, I truly do, and you impacted my life so much.
I just want to say thank you, Thank you for everything you have taught me.
I owe you so much, and made so many mistakes which is why you'll prolly never see this, but hey,
Your boy finally can say he is doing it for real this time.
Don't worry I'll have that tag on soon.
...If you are reading this hmu, and we can catch up for real I gotchu lunch, hangouts, or just texting. Miss all you guys.
Comments
Post a Comment