Alright Preview, this was my thoughts on a bedroom floor, at 11.20 on a Conference Weekend. I've been contemplating who I am meant to be. Just a brown eyed blondie wakin up at three. A coke bottle stuck my eyes as I went to sleep. Was it hers, or did I buy it for the memories? Why do I still have it clearly old as June 22" I can see. That one night it seemed like a dream. Everything I had visioned became a reality. Little white dress, living in Tennessee, Nothing better than seeing a fourth finger with a ring. Toad smiling high cause damn shawty is finer than brownies. hahahahaha. Shit, life's good, it can't get better till I turned a cheek. Flyin high, and saving lives feels like a need. What age are you again... Oh yeah Just turned 23. Living in the south, shit hate humidity. Oh well, at least it gives girly a reason to ........................ Jk, that dirty, ain't gonna write that for the time being. Pfffft. Honeymoon every night if I am speaking honestly. L...
One of my favorite lines in any movie ever. Ultimately who is the Winner? The one who got the Trophy right? Or you? The one Who LOST Who FAILED Who CANT COUNT Who STUDIED RUTHLESSLY Who WORKED HIS BUTT OFF Who GAVE IT HIS EVERYTHING Yet.. You came up short Day 6 will be something I never forget. The day that I had worked a year for. The day I had given everything I had. And with that I can say one thing. God Promised me the Drive. NOT THE WIN. ...I will eventually be the one with those wings though, I can promise you that. God had a purpose in all these things, he has a purpose in the things for me. He knows why it happened and I can have faith in that Even though I may have wanted to Cuss him out for how much I pushed. I love HIM, and nothing but Forward, and Take the REAL WIN... in Being Learn-ed....and being a Job. No Matter the Trial, and No Matter the MTN, I will get the WIN, ISNT THAT WHAT WINNING IS ABOUT ANYWAYS? Also NOBLE..by F3Mii... Rock on Brutha
I told the world I wanted to fly And it took my wings I told the world I wanted to crawl And it took my legs I told the world I wanted to push And it took my arms I told the world I wanted to think And it took my Brain I told the world I wanted to love And it took my heart I told the world I wanted to speak And it took my voice I told the world I wanted to live And it took my life I told the world I wanted to die And it gave me a life I told the world I wanted to speak And it gave me a voice I told the world I wanted to love And it gave me a heart I told the world I wanted to think And it gave me a brain I told the world I wanted to push And it gave me arms I told the world I wanted to crawl And it gave me legs I told the world I wanted to fly And with wings gave me a note... ...I read the note, and it said. You need stop asking of the world what you want. For the note was not of this world, It continued reading... You need to stop telling the world what you want, proving to the w...
Comments
Post a Comment