Encore

Guess Who's Back? Back Again?
    Been a while since I opened up this old thing, and figured to tap back into my old 16 year old days. Without further ado...I give you...Encore

Encore

Tell me what's mine, 
Tell me what's yours.
All the countless hidden lies, 
All the dauntless little wars.

Tell me what's mine,
Tell me what's yours.
All the backstabbing knives,
Always begging me for more. 

I'm back at it again,
Back at it like before,
No one in my way
Just God, and the Sword.

The Devil's on my shoulder
Yet I shrug it off, ignore,
The times me and you spent alone
And the times I spent un-Shore(sure)

So I am waving you goodbye
Take the bigotry you wore,
Take the crown off my head
The one full of thorns,
Take the robe you laid on me
When you thought I was yours,
The mangled hands
you wrapped around my aur
This is the end for you
The end of this war,
The devil aint even close
No, not anymore,

This is my last chance to take a stand
look around at all these fans
They aint have any chance
To revamp,
My uncertanties for all those rats, 
They turned to the devils assurities, 
In my last glance I saw securities,
In my maturity, hidden from my past, 
There is nothing set in stone,
Just my pen and a pad, 
Going down in black,
Nothings on my back,
Maybe the Devil is?


    
                                                                                                                                                           "Wait"
                                                                                                                                  "Wait did I hear that?"
                                                                                       "Come on Guevara, I thought you were on track"
"Wait you think I'm on track? ...
Please Lucifer addictions, contradictions, and a pair of          ?     
"hahahaha"                                                                                                    "Your Twisted Cerebral is bait
                                                                                        Your welcome for the Evil, but back to your fate
                                                                                                                       "No wait, I can't concentrate, 
                                                                               You said you was on track, but your friends pupils are 
                                                      Bout to pop and he will no longer Die-a-late...(r) than he probably ate
                                                                                   Two more pills, and took ativan to calm his weight.
                                                                                    Pick your friends better for You make this mistake.
                                                                                               Of eating all the sins coming from my plate, 
                                                                     But there is no more worrying you aint worth the back wait."


"Didn't I tell you devil I was on the right track?
Didn't I tell you you had me knocking on the door?
Waiting for you to drop the rope tie the tape?                                                                              "Uh-huh"
Didn't I learn the right from the wrong,
Ink to the pad with all of my songs,
Never meant to be this long, 
But I'll try hard not to respond
Cause The Devil has got me 
In this game as his pawn.                                                                                                              "Foolish"
I shall be used willingly
To sacrifice Every name that
I build this foundation upon.
Yet no one knows more, 
Than do me and the sword, 
that never before, 
Time to Respond
To the Devil 
Once More...



...Welcome to my Encore.


    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stoic